Cookie Cutter Customs

Cookie Cutter Customs. Can't see the video? Upgrade your shit!







Friday, March 4, 2011

"The Latest Shit"

My buddy Russ sent me this, had to put it up!


it sucks to see the OCC webbibg rubbed off on someone... without that this bike had one hell off a chance at becoming cool.



i mean, just look at those bars...


this one is a favorite! shes a bit older then the average model but i like it! bikes clean too


i wish i had a better view. i didn't know how to feel about guys sticker jobbing there oil cans but seeing this tank puts it in perspective for me. very nice!


i like it, but then again, i dont. see this is want i hate the most. people with money trying to build expensive bikes with a ratty finish... if you want to build a rat bike dont pay $300 for a seat... the one thing i like is the green front. other then that, nothing.


this one here is simple, and i like that


im pretty sure this bike has been done and rollen for some time now, i think ive seen it out there... if my memory serves me right i like it this way better...


this is defferent... ive seen a few like it. i think these guys are out of FL... i like that you can park it on the frame rails... not bad


its always bikes, bikes, bikes... my dream truck


my dream bicycle? a nice headligth for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment